Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome to the world baby girl

Oh daughter of mine I wish so much for you on this first day. I wish you the courage to hold your head high as you walk. I wish you kindness to make new friends. I wish you the bravery to stand up for yourself. I wish you the stamina to make it through this life change. I wish you the ability to see good in everyone and everything. And I wish you the strength to do big things in life, because I have always known you are going to be wonderful. So run, don't walk into this new adventure knowing that I am always there for you, and that I will love you no matter what you do in life. I hope more than anything that your are always able to keep your bright outlook on life. Remember to always be kind even though people are not always kind back. Remember to keep your sassy style and attitude even if others don't always understand it. You are beautiful baby girl and you are going to go far in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment